Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Giggles & Grins

I love this little girl...... here are some of my favorites from December.


I wonder what she is thinking

We loved the snow but I was bummed that baby girl is too little to really play in it. I cant wait till next year, but until then I decided to have some fun in the snow. After one of her naps I bundled her all up and put her in her bumbo seat and out in the snow we went. Katelyn loved it!! even snowflakes that landed on her little nose.



1 comment:

  1. I just heard about bumbo seats this week---wish I'd have one for Ariana! But she will soon be sitting on her own, so it's not worth it to get one now.

    xgdbc v fcvgwrarwqvgyjig0,iuo ygyrdjbnbkcyrfsfz3YTF8TI IT 9NK9U U B 8OO N BB Bb vgbuycxrz6byfcdx o[ b b bvb gbg 8s fvvvvvvvvvb ccccccvt xboo

    That gibberish ^^^ is Ariana saying "hi" to Katelyn. :-)

    P.S. Thanks for the Valentine! She's a sweetie!!! Love you!

    ~ Joanna & family

    ReplyDelete