Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

Too many pictures



hello again.... today I am trying to finish all the editing from Katelyn's "PHOTO SHOOT" on Valentine's Day. I had to document all the new things she did that day like how she was jumping in her jumperoo for the first time, usually she just sat there and looked at me like "SO WHAT, NOTHING IS HAPPENING". And of courese its amazing how once the camera comes out of its bag I cannot help but take at least 50 photos.... sometimes more like 100. of course then i spend oodles of time trying to weed out the bad vs the good and save them to shutterfly to send out to her Nanas and Aunts so they can COO over them. :)








and of course all this is done during Katelyn's nap time which for some reason are very short and very often. if this little girl could just sleep a solid 3 hours instead of 45 min. during the day I know she would enjoy playtime alot more. what a little stinker. although if we venture outside for Mommys errands she will practically sleep the entire time. Go figure. I love her more and more and i love her unpredictable little days.


Here Katelyn is playing with her new tummy time toy from Nana Wintsch. her little expressions were so sweet.... I was laughing so hard I couldn't hold the camera still.


1 comment:

  1. I love the expression on her face when she sees herself. I wonder what she's thinking?

    ReplyDelete