Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Chris & Missy



I would like you to meet my friends Chris & Missy. I went to high school with Chris and I remember talking with him many nights about wanting to meet "the one" and I was sooo thrilled the day he called me to say he had finally found her. Missy, she is such a great person, sweet, caring and full of life.... perfect for Chris. A few years ago they came to me and asked if I would take their enagement pictures and of course I said YES!!! I wish them nothing but the very best in their life together.

It is such a Blessing to be a part of someone elses life, especially when it is the very beginning of their live together. We had a blast just hanging out together and I enjoyed capturing the stolen kisses, whispers and glances between the two of them when they thought I was not paying attention. Ah Ha.... Gotcha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment