Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

Kisses & Hugs & Giggles & Kisses & Hugs & Giggles & Kisses & Hugs



I love Valentine's Day for three reasons
1. Ryan makes an extra special meal for us both.
2. I love the colors red, pink and white especially when in fun combinations.
3. It's just one of those Everyones Happy kind of days.


This year was especially fun because of Katelyn. Nana Miller gave her a Valentines outfit to wear and of course I took lots of pictures to rememer her very first Valentine's Day. Aunt Shannon sent Katelyn her first Valentine's card, and Nana Wintsch gave her a playtime mirror so she can admire herself. She was especially happy all day long, at least till around 7 when she had a little tummy problems. Breaks my heart each time she cries and those little tears fill her bright sparkly eyes till they come spilling down her chubby cheeks. OH My baby girl.



1 comment:

  1. I love you... my little valentine. I love these pictures - it sure does capture her sweet personality.

    ReplyDelete