Pages

Friday, March 27, 2009

Whoppie Pies



Ryan was so thoughtful just the other day, he brought home a Whoppie Pie for me from a sale he was at that morning. We have both been trying to watch our diets and eat healthier this year and so far we have been doing great. But of course we do like our little indulgences. :)




So just for fun I decided to let Katelyn take the first bite and see what happens. She gave me a really funny face at first but when I tried to take away the whoppie pie, she grabbed it quickly and took out a chunk.



Once I got her cleaned up I started eating my portion of the whoppie pie and she watched me with such envy. Those sweet little eyes of hers looked at me like she was saying, " but Mommy thats MY whoppie pie, why are YOU eating it?" I love these sweet moments during my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment