Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Getting ready for Summer


I just cannot wait until summer comes again. Spring is nice but Summer means lots of sun instead of rain and it means going to the pond. Last year I was huge pregnant all summer and didnt feel like putting on a swim suit, and now this year I am looking forward to putting Katelyn in her swim suit and watching her play at the pond. Our Family has a really nice pond on the farm which is a great swimming hole for all the great grandkids. Last summer I was able to take some great photos of Amos & Lil's grandkids and of course the location was the pond. It may have been hot but the kids did great. I even got a bit wet wadding in the water with my camera. how brave.... :)
Fishing at the pond.
Boating in the pond.

The Smuckers
The Colemans

The Beilers
The Millers

No comments:

Post a Comment