Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

So I am back... and its been forever

I am not sure why it took me so long to get back here to my precious little blog but it did and now I have returned. I am sure that not many of you really missed me but that's just fine with me,  I have been busy, LIFE has been busy and I think that's something we can all relate to.
 So our annual family vacation to the beach has come and gone already. Oh how I miss relaxing in my
  beach chair listening to the ocean and all the many sounds of beach life.  Katelyn loved the beach once again and this year didnt eat the sand!  Congrats to her for being a big girl this year. :)  She of course had to show her little cousin Olivia how things worked when at the beach. From the long walks in the evening (in the stroller for them of course)....

and how to build sand castles and make pools of water. 
 Olivia was such a sweetie and I love Love LOVE! this picture of her.

 at last my little beach beauty sun bathing.  If only life could stay like this. more pictures of the beach to come later, and this time it wont take me months I promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment