Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Influenster

So I signed up with this website to get some free stuff and I am very happy that after weeks of waiting I am finally able to say that I got my first package!  However the ironic thing is that I got the "Bride-To-Be" box and of course since Ryan has just passed away in September it is bitter sweet.  The good thing about this is that everything in the box is about stress relief and I definitively need some of that at this time of my life.  You should all check out this website http://www.influenster.com and sign up if you like getting free awesome stuff,  all you have to do is take some quizzes about stuff you like and they randomly pick you for boxes based on your answers. Its better if you are socially connected with a lot of different media outlets cause that will increase your chances of getting fun stuff.
I will post a picture of everything in the box soon.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear about your loss! Hugs and Kisses!

    Very intrigued by this site though... looking forward to checking it out!

    ReplyDelete