Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

It's my Birthday and I'll cry if I want to!

So today I celebrate ME!  
With Happy Tears
Its my birthday and I am super excited for this one.  The day starts out just lovely with my little girl giving me such a BIG hug and many many kisses!  How can a day be bad when it starts like this?

Well I dug out some of my archived photos of me as a little girl.  It makes me giggle when I see my old car seat and I just love bringing back all the memories I have of spending time at my Grandmothers farm.  Like holding kittens after chasing them down, and picking tomatoes from Grandmas Garden.  Something that my daughter loves to do as well. :)
My mom and I 
I think I still have those barrettes for my hair (or my daughters hair now)
\
But somewhere along the way I grew up, finished High School, and fell in love with an incredible person. Ryan and I hit it off right away and have been practically inseparable ever since.  What am amazing 3 1/2 years.   
And of course during those few years together we were Blessed with the arrival of our Daughter Katelyn!! We cant possibly imagine life without her incredible spirit and curiosity.
Our latest family picture at the Beach this June.

I am so Blessed to have such wonderful family to share my life with. My friends are still very dear to my heart and I continue to find new things to celebrate as yet another year passes me by.  I look at my Grandmother who has spent many many years living life and I can only wish that when I hit her age and I equally as Blessed as she has been.  my birthday wish this year is that time although fun to experience each min,  it needs to last longer.  

Wishing everyone out there a tremendous birthday or unbirthday whichever one you choose to celebrate Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment