Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Its Easter time


Katelyn is all set for Easter this year. She did a great job when I decided to sit her in this basket for her photo shoot, I actually think she might have stayed there all day playing with the green grass. The bunny in these pictures is from Katelyn's Aunt Shannon and she is in love with this bunny. dont be fooled when you see her taking a bite of poor bunnys ear, usually she plays peek-a-boo, i guess today she was hungry. :)


If you look closely on the last picture you can see Katelyn's two bottom teeth.
On Saturday I decided to take Katelyn to the park for her very first Easter Egg Hunt. Now I know she wont remember it and didnt understand anything that was happening but I am glad she got to experience it. My mother came along to take pictures so I could be a part of Katelyn's experience.





Katelyn had a great time and she did help pick up the eggs that I put in front of her.









Isnt she just the sweetest little girl?? For days now she does nothing but sit on the floor and "hunt" her Easter Eggs. I usually put them out of reach and watch as she squirms her way around to pick them up one by one and then puts them in her mouth. She manages to taste each and every one and then settles her favorite to attack for hours. :)
Next year should be very interesting when she figures out there is candy inside these tasty little eggs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment