Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Fishing at the Pond

It was just another chilly, off and on again rainy day. And we enjoyed every minute..... Fishing.
Titus & Joanna were home again with the boys, so Dawn and her kids meet us all at Grandma's and we went fishing in the pond. Of course I had my camera so I snapped a few shots.

Cash was still too little to fish so he just sat with me and watched everyone.


Aunt Katie & Uncle Mike took a try at fishing too, Katie caught a few but Mike took them off the hook for her.



Lydia just couldnt get enough, she was so excited and so proud after every catch. Her dad should be very proud of his little fisher-girl.


Titus & the boys did great too, I dont remember the total number from the day but I know our large bucket was full of fish. It is extra special when you can spend time with your dad fishing. The boys get to do alot of things with Titus, hearing about all their adventures is heart warming. The excitement in their voices and sparkle in their eyes is just too darn cute!!



I cant wait for more Rainy Day Fishing at the Pond Days this year. it's perfect weather right now.
So how about it??? Anyone want to grab their poles and meet me at the pond???

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the memories! The boys are looking at the pictures & reminiscing about all the fun they had. :-) We are going to be around for a few days at the end of June---hopefully we can drown a few worms then! ;-) ~Joanna

    ReplyDelete