Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

HOT HOT HOT



Well it definatly feels like summer! These last couple days have been crazy hot and I dont deal well with sticky hot weather. However, it was a lot of fun to dress baby girl in cool summer dresses and I managed to make a neat little swimming pool for her so she could cool off in her leopard bikini. :) she got it as a shower gift. So adorable.
She loves to sit in her new little pool and splash around. I cant wait to start her swimming lessons when the LS YMCA opens in May. She is in the Shrimp class. :)
look at that belly!

















here is a picture of her very first braid. I am so proud.







Here is Katelyn showing off her Sunglasses.

1 comment:

  1. That swimsuit is just too cute. And I love the picture with the sunglasses. She is ready to cruise!!

    ReplyDelete