Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Phase two

So today I woke up extra early to hit the yard sales. It was a beautiful day and I was super excited to get some great finds. Pampered chef baking dish $3 Madagascar movie for Katelyn $1 just to name a few. Then of course I headed to moms house to start phase 2 of my painting project. I needed to start the trim painting since the walls are done except for the one which got its first patch job today as well.
So of course Katelyn is crazy hyper today and at first I didn't think I would get anything done until I mentioned coloring and from that point on she was busy making pictures for casper. Every now and then I would check on her and to my surprise she stayed content for the longest time, then all went quiet and the mom in me got really nervous. And Yes my fear turned to reality when I found her with a marker, black of course, all over her arm and legs. Then I found it on the chair as well. SORRY MOM. After that I took away every single marker I could find and hide them out of katelyns reach. Back to painting I went until another moment of silence And Yes she had found a marker, black permanent this time, and it was being used to paint her fingernails. Needless to say Katelyn got a shower at Mimi's house.

So now onto the real reason you have tuned in today.... The paint. I am glad to say that I almost finished the trim in one day. Trust me I am tired. Only the corner cupboard and one last bit of trim on the patched wall to go. After that comes the clean up and decorating. Yippee!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.3.1

No comments:

Post a Comment