Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Phase three

so I can finally say that..... I am still no where near done! but here is my progress from today I got the patched wall sanded down and painted. The cabinet doors are painted and I started to hang them back up, and finally the corner cabinet is painted.

I feel tired. Katelyn is becoming more restless as we are spending more time at Mimi's house without someone to actually play with her. Casper is just not as fun when he hides from her. :) So Katelyn got to help paint a little bit before her nap and she was tickled pink.
I even got to hang curtains on one of the windows, last night I finished swing them and I hope my mom likes the new look. I can't wait to go back tomorrow to finish hanging the rest of the curtains, finish putting on the lower cabinets and then clean the place up so I can decorate. That's my favorite part.

So this will be the last posting until Tues night when I have completely finished. Till then enjoy using your imagination. Nn
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.4

1 comment:

  1. I'm really excited to see the deocorating part!!! The curtains are great!! Good job Ranae!

    ReplyDelete