Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sweet Dreams

We have been so busy this month trying to get our house ready to move in. Tearing down wallpaper and now we are in the process of painting..... but I am really excited to be done and start bringing in all of our furniture.

Katelyn is a trooper, she has spent lots of time at Nana's house and lots of time in her play pen at the new house, not her regular routine at all but she hasnt seemed to mind. After a long day she is so tired and goes to bed as soon as I lay her in the crib. I just had to snap this picture. KAtelyn curled up with all her favorite stuffed animals.
"Finally at home"

And this is how she wakes up now. I find her happy as can be playing and sometimes standing up yelling at me. She loves to shake her crib. silly girl



1 comment:

  1. Hope to see some pics of your house soon! Thanks for calling this morning...can't wait to see y'all again! Happy painting! :) Love, Joanna

    ReplyDelete